Children's Eye Care
Vision helps children understand the world around them and reach fundamental developmental milestones. A child’s vision makes a significant impact on how they grow and who they become. Our doctors understand the importance of a child’s visual health. We examine children from infancy to adolescence.
A comprehensive eye exam can detect and prevent serious problems. Evaluating a child’s vision requires a unique set of skills and proper diagnostic tools and equipment. Our doctors have years of experience with pediatric vision care.
A comprehensive children’s eye exam includes:
- Understanding of eye and general health history
- Considering any health complaints and school performance
- Complete evaluation of the health of the eyes
- Refraction and need of prescription of lenses
- Binocular vision assessment, including assessment of lazy eye and crossed eyes